…there is a lot of turbulence underneath.
- I’m trying to figure out if I had a burnout (looks very much like it) and what is a way out.
- Still rethinking work-life balance. My professional values and parenting values align quite well, but the realities of putting them into practice do not mix well.
- Looking at the alternative forms of education. Mainly focusing on the Netherlands and primary education so far, but the interest goes much broader.
- Learning about all things green-local-environmentfriendly and figuring out how to adjust our lives accordingly.
- Inventing ways to get my Dutch further without much time or energy for formal language classes.
Unfortunately dealing with the first point means serious slowing down and trying not to be too ambitious about all other points. And hardly any time for writing since Anna doesn’t sleep much during the day and I usually fall asleep when the kids go to bed (may be I should drink more cappuccinos in the evening like today 🙂