The slides from my talk at Online Information today – Getting value from employee weblogs: A knowledge management approach
- Microsoft study
- Lilia Efimova & Jonathan Grudin (2007). Crossing Boundaries: A Case Study of Employee Blogging. Proceedings of the 40th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS’07)
- Links to papers, presentations and blogposts, related to the study
- Blogposts on things I talked about:
- Knowledge work framework
- Blogging as breathing or how to find time for blogging?
- Blogging as creating space for important
- Legitimised theft: distributed apprenticeship in weblog networks
- Public weblogs as a tool for (internal) knowledge management
- Employee blogging: Making most from what is already there
- ‘Beyond blogging’ lessons learnt
Archived version of this entry is available at http://blog.mathemagenic.com/2007/12/05.html#a1962; comments are here.