My Friday 5: bloggers I'd love to meet
I read 200+ weblogs and thought that it would be a good idea to share my subscriptions with others. As I wrote earlier I'm not comfortable making my Bloglines subscriptions public and anyway a list of weblogs I read doesn't say much about why I read them. So I came up with a better idea.
Inspired by The Friday Five that proposes 5 questions to answer every Friday I thought of sharing 5 weblogs from my reading list every Friday. And I thought that it would be nice to have them linked by a common theme.
So, I start today from list of bloggers that I'd "know" from their weblogs and I'd love to meet face-to-face:
- danah boyd because she is a sharp thinker and because she redefined her name
- Robert Scoble because he knows how to talk with those who hate Microsoft
- Dave Pollard because what he writes on "how to save the world" inspires thinking and actions
- Dina Mehta because this is what I want to do since I discovered her weblog
- Richard MacManus because I wonder how someone thinking on the same wave can live so far
Of course, there are many other bloggers I want to meet, but I had to start somewhere :)