It’s time to start preparing for KM Europe. This year it’s in Amsterdam again, 8-10 November. Apart from keynotes and specific workshops the conference is free, which turns it into a good networking event since it’s easy to join.
Talking about personal KM at “BlogWalk3”, Piers Young, Ton Zijlstra and me discussed an idea of organising a session on pKM at KM Europe. At this moment I’m talking with organisers to see if something like that would be possible…
So far the idea is to talk about:
- value of personal KM
- relation between personal KM and KM initiatives organisation-wide
- pKM how-to – methods and tools (talking about weblogs between other things)
So, if you are
- planning to be at KM Europe and interested to join the session
- have ideas how to organise it or want to speak
- have any connections with KM Europe organisers or host a session there
please let me know…
And – I also started KM Europe TopicExchange channel, so make sure you notify it if you post something about it.
See also: notes from KM Europe 2004 by me and others.
Archived version of this entry is available at http://blog.mathemagenic.com/2004/09/05.html#a1331; comments are here.