Today Radio didn’t behave well again, so I spent some time in the discussion group trying to figure out what to so. As some of the exchanges went back and forth I just summarise them here.
If you are (like me) struggling with lots of small problems, it’s may be a good idea to clean Radio. As a result of using a tricky combination of scripts from Steve Hooker I managed to reduce my data files to half of their original size and to fix some other things. At this moment there are no simple “how-to” instructions, so check the discussion (make sure you read everything before starting 🙂
Steve also developed some other tools for Radio:
- backLogAllRSS – fixes some RSS problems and allows creating RSS archive of your weblog
- radioEditThisPage – adds editing buttons to your public weblog
- googleJuice – creates one post per page archives (see my feedback after testing)
- diaries – adds calendar with future activities to your weblog (example)
Archived version of this entry is available at http://blog.mathemagenic.com/2004/07/21.html#a1297; comments are here.