I’m somewhere in between – feel like writing down things and at the same time not wanting to spend time on it since life interactions are so much fun 🙂
BlogWalk 3.0 went well: lots of new people, good conversations and walking around Vienna make a great mix. It’s too late to write a summary, so just notes for myself (sorry for being cryptic):
- more thinking on community discovery
- conversations bounded to a community: social visibility, overlapping reading lists, shared thinking space, expectations and trust
- actions: strong ties, trust, shared space, leadership (re: why weblogs are not good for actions)
- awareness networks vs. action networks
- multiple weblogs or multiple categories?
- pKM action points
This post also appears on channel BlogWalk
Archived version of this entry is available at http://blog.mathemagenic.com/2004/07/05.html#a1257; comments are here.