I know that drafted blog posts have to be finished within a few days, otherwise I never finish them. This collection of quotes and thoughts from KM Europe is still drafted, but I post it before it gets lost.
- biggest KM challenge is not knowing what we have to know (me – how do you know what you need to know?)
- you need “critical mess” (I’m not sure now if it was Edna or Ton who sat next to me)
- If you see a conference with “emergent” in the title, go there.
Dave Snowden: if you force visibility into a system you stuffle innovation
Gerald Prast: BLOG = Benign Low-threshold On-line Growth
Audran Sevrain: blog is personal intranet
Things to think about:
- weblogs and apprenticeship
- blogging in different languages (extend to multiple blogs): difficulty of switching contexts
- visibility and traces, public and personal spaces