As the title says – I’m doing some work for my weblog.
2. I found out that relatively many people visit my outdated About page, so I updated it.
3. I made my weblog a bit better by following Dive into accessibility guidelines:
- Day 8: Constructing meaningful page titles (I did this long time ago, but adding it for others – it’s easy to do it for Radio)
- Day 17: Defining acronyms
- Day 26: Using relative font sizes
- Day 27: Using real headers
Still in to do list (not for today 🙂
- Clean all the mess I have with categories/topics in 2002 posts
- Fix templates for list of topics, categories, stories (add navigation bar!)
- Clean list of topic
- Find a good way of using categories again
- Go back in time and add titles/topics to some posts clean their layout (not sure if I’ll do it 🙂