≡ Menu

Blog maintenance

As the title says – I’m doing some work for my weblog.

1. I’ve got some kind of statistics working (see also my questions about it).

2. I found out that relatively many people visit my outdated About page, so I updated it.

3. I made my weblog a bit better by following Dive into accessibility guidelines:

4. I finally added liveTopics to my item templates. This wasn’t an easy task as liveTopics wiki is down and I had to use Google cache to find out how to call relevant macros.

Still in to do list (not for today 🙂

  • Clean all the mess I have with categories/topics in 2002 posts
  • Fix templates for list of topics, categories, stories (add navigation bar!)
  • Clean list of topic
  • Find a good way of using categories again
  • Go back in time and add titles/topics to some posts clean their layout (not sure if I’ll do it 🙂

Archived version of this entry is available at http://blog.mathemagenic.com/2003/08/10.html#a713; comments are here.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment