I’m listening to Jay Cross talking for the on-line workshop Lets Write eLearning’s Next Chapter Together. I enjoy it a lot as I enjoyed Jay’s talk in Graz as listening to someone like-minded, but different. This talk should be on-line within a few days.
- Jay is really promoting blogs in e-learning world 🙂
- “Bouillabaisse” learning (blended learning methaphor)
- “Unsertainty engages the mind”
- Template for Developing an eLearning Implementation Action Plan
- There are a lot of questions on informal learning and how to invest in it. Jay says “start from recognising its importance” and promises “boosting informal learning” link at his web-site to answer in more details. [see also What’s the best way to invest in informal learning? and Workflow-based eLearning and the Bottom Line]
- On “how to do personal knowledge management?” – “My experience with personal knowledge management is entirely my own” 🙂
While listening I found out that Jay moved his RSS feed (this explains why I wasn’t recieving his recent posts).
Later: follow-up posting by Jay Cross:
- part of Jay’s presentation, focused on Blogs (I’d love to see the rest, but I guess there are some reasons for not putting it on-line) and other presentations
- as promised: presentation follow-up with links to other resources (I especially liked this one – Jay’s notes on Living on the Faultline)
- reflection on the workshop feedback with some background thinking about choices made