Time to reflect: my uses of weblog
I'm klogging for around 1,5 months, so it would be nice to reflect a bit about my uses of blog. So, I use it
- for making notes about things I read
- for saving pointers to the delayed reading. When I have time I add notes and remove the post from to read category
- for capturing ideas and thoughts
- for (occasional) reading news from others
- as my representation in internet. At least I had something to refer to David Gurteen expressing my interest in knowledge-logs
So far this is not a tool to discuss my ideas with others - I'm not too active in blog-networking, I want to have a good content to share first and better usability. I wonder when it will come.
I have an unexpected effect as well - old friend was able to find me easily by googling (nice word he used :)
I'm not so happy with it as I could be - I want more flexibility in terms of customisation of my blog, and I don't have time to go into Radio technical issues.