- It is clear that there are tools to support learning belong to different domains, mailny KM and e-learning. We found that in practice they are not integrated.
- At the individual level learning is an integral process – there is one head (body? soul?) to learn and similar principles behind the process.
So, do we need integration of learning tools?
- easy access for learners and coordination of efforts for managers
- We need some human effort to integrate tools. KM and e-learning systems “belong” to different departments. Why their managers should work together?
- Increasing complexity could be too much to pay for the value of integration.